The Ahlberg Garden has deep roots as a useful plant farmer. Ahlberg's shopping garden was founded as early as 1922 in Viikki, Helsinki. The garden moved to Sipoo Östersundom in 1967 and we ( hortonomists Kaijus Ahlberg and Minna Tengvall ) we have been cultivating the garden since 1992. We switched to entirely organic production in 2000. The arable area is 2.4 ha and the greenhouse area is 2,300 square meters.